warning:

warning: best read with box-o-wine

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A page out of Unlearned History

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!

...and no, I haven't learned anything from the past 6 months that I've been down except for the following:

1) Don't ever, and I mean EVER, no matter how tempting...give your blog address to someone you

a) want to bone
b) are currently boning
c) have boned in the past

I realized after a couple of months of self reflection and not having a way to write and share about what was going on in my brain, it was time to get back on the saddle and git 'er done. I had to get over this idea that I didn't need to write my thoughts down (I hate journaling for some reason but think that blogging is ok, I know wtf?) and express my thoughts, ideas, feelings, etc. I need my creative outlet and you poor bitches get to share all of my creative glory in a full tank o' juice.

Yay YOU!

1 comment: